Johnston and Green’s fine leathergoods collection is classical with a modern twist, incorporating beautiful leather, a delightful array of colours and designs that are made to last.
Dianne Collins Ceramics – September Open Studio
Dianne Collins Ceramics Open Studio – Dianne is holding an Open Studio on 16 & 17 September, 12 Daintree Rise St Helena 3088 VIC. Some Johnston & Green handbags will be there also. Open Studio 2017 information
Also there will be Melinda Stott of Min – Cards and Things, Sae Umezaki-Ly of Angel Soaps, and Vanitha Hanlon, Calligraphy Artist
March 2017 Exhibition: Emerging artists Dianne Collins and Caroline Johnston collaborated in March 2017 to create a unique leather handbag collection incorporating beautiful ceramic tiles.
Dianne also launched her new Nature’s Design range at the March 2017 collaborative exhibition. Images from Dianne’s collections are available here.
Further information – http://www.johnstonandgreen.com.au/exhibitions/
Designed in Melbourne | Made in Melbourne
The range includes Johnston’s signature envelope clutch bags, shoulder bags, cosmetic bags, glasses cases, satchels, and other holdalls which are perfect for jewellery, cufflinks, ipods and golf tees and accessories. There are also beautiful open leather dishes which are perfect for home and office. New to the range: 2015 – travel bags, shoe bags; 2014 – leather satchels, canvas handbags and key rings.
Johnston & Green’s collection, designed and individually made in Melbourne, includes:
- Handbags – the signature Envelope Clutch, the Florence and Maddie shoulder bags, the Evening Bag, and Mac for Walking
- Small Leathergoods – glasses cases, cosmetic bags (large and small), Mac holdalls, ipad and iphone covers, open dishes, belts and key rings
- Satchels – perfect for meetings in the city or suburbs – available in A4 or foolscap size in a variety of styles and leathers
- Golf Leathergoods – Mac holdalls for golf tees, balls and other accessories
- Canvas – shopping totes
- Textiles – striped canvas handbags, key lanyards
Johnston & Green’s products are made in Melbourne with high quality materials (leather or canvas or both) and a keen eye for detail.
Custom Orders – Johnston & Green’s custom order service is available across most of the collection for products for both women and men.